Deadline: 31 August, 2020
The World Summit Awards (WSA) is a unique award system, selecting and promoting local digital innovation with high impact on improving society. It is a non-monetary award system with a focus on sustainable knowledge transfer through a worldwide network. Winners benefit not from a one-time financial reward, but a lifelong partnership and integration.
WSA is also a nomination-based award system. To participate, you need to be nominated by a WSA National Expert as the best national digital application in one of eight categories. The nominations to WSA are possible through national contests and national expert panel selection. Each country can only nominate one project/solution per category.
- Invitation to the WSA Global Congress, including pitching seminars and a four-minute pitch session in front of an international audience during the congress
- A programme of especially crafted workshops for the winners, including the prestigious award ceremony and gala night
- Board and lodging for the duration of the Congress
- Integration into a network of internationally recognised digital content developers
- Access to the WSA community of global experts and industry leaders in over 180 countries
- Interaction with world-renowned sponsors and partners of the WSA community
- Workshops specially shaped for the winners needs
- A videoclip highlighting the winners projects
- Special placement on WSA website, YouTube channel and social media promotion
- Long-term coverage within WSA editorial channels
- More coverage on your product. WSA provides nominees with press templates to help them gain the attention of national media with the support of WSA national experts
- WSA nominee seal to use on websites, social media channels and publications
- Opportunity to receive feedback from the jurors
- WSA is open to any company, organisation or individual in any UN and UNESCO member state
- Participation in the WSA Young Innovators is restricted to any entrepreneur, company, student group or project team, where at least one of the founding members and the majority of the team is under the age of 26 (born on or after 01 January, 1994) from any of the UN and UNESCO member states
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: World Summit Awards