Deadline: 15 May, 2020
WAZIHUB launches their first IoT Prototyping competition to support entrepreneurs in learning how to build working prototypes with the help of their trainers, the WAZIUP IoT development kits and Cloud platform. The competition is for those who have an innovative IoT idea and who are looking for a way to build their prototype.
The WAZIHUB project, funded by the European Union (EU), aims at enabling startups and entrepreneurs to innovate and build low-cost, end-to-end IoT prototypes using the WAZIUP and Fiware technology.
WAZIHUB is a consortium of nine African and four European partners all devoted to providing startups and entrepreneurs with the right skills to build innovative solutions and solve local problems.
- Get free IoT development kits
- Get access to expert knowledge in IoT
- Get free training on IoT rapid prototyping
- Build a working prototype
- €1,000 prize for top prototypes
- Have basic knowledge in IoT technology and hardware programming
- Have a team with three members, maximum (the role of each member should be justified)
- Individuals who apply must have technical and business background
- Your solutions should address an identified problem and should be within these domains: agriculture and farming, logistics and transportation, industry 4.0, environment and energy, smart city and home
- Your solutions should be innovative and should be implemented using the WAZIUP technology (for the competition)
- Female team lead and members are highly encouraged.
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Samuel Mann