Deadline: 30 June, 2020
The Society for Adolescent and Young People’s Health in Nigeria (SAYPHIN) is happy to announce a logo design competition for the first African Adolescent Health Conference (AAHC), which will be held jointly with Nigeria’s second National Conference on Adolescent Health and Development (NCAHD).
The joint conference is scheduled to hold in Abuja, Nigeria, from 18–21 August, 2021. The theme for the conference is ’Fulfilling Promises: Optimising Investments in Adolescent Health in Africa’.
The logos will be judged in three age categories: 10–15, 16–19, and 20–24. The winners in each category will go through a second round of review. The winning logo in the second round review will be the designated conference logo.
- The top ten designers in each category will receive a certificate of creativity
- The top three in each category will receive a plaque
- The winners in each category will have a waiver of their conference registration fee
- The designer of the winning logo will receive a $100 cash prize and will also be acknowledged on the SAYPHIN website
- Adolescents and young persons from African countries between the ages of 10 and 24 can participate in the contest
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Wallpaper Flare