The University of Salford is pleased to offer scholarships to high-achieving students from Nigeria, Ghana, Cameroon, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania who are interested in studying a degree programme at the institution.
- Each scholarship is worth £3,000
- Undergraduate applicants must achieve A Level grades ABB or equivalent
- Applicants must be citizens of the above mentioned countries
- Applicants must be fluent in English language
- Postgraduate applicants must achieve a minimum of a second class upper degree and meet the conditions of their offer by the admissions deadline
- For applicants from Cameroon, the equivalent of a postgraduate degree is a bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher (anglophone and francophone systems)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: University of Salford