Deadline: 30 June, 2020
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the US Embassy, Monrovia, is pleased to announce that funding may be available through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Programme.
- Eight expected awards, which may range from a minimum of $2,000 to a maximum of $20,000
- Length of performance period: one to 12 months
- PAS encourages applications from the US and Liberia, although all activities must take place in Liberia:
- Registered non-profit organisations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organisations with programming experience
- Individuals, including alumni of US Department of State Exchange Programmes
- Non-profit media organisations
- Professional trade organisations
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DFID