Deadline: 30 June, 2020
The Public Affairs Section (PAS) of the US Embassy, Monrovia, is pleased to announce that funding may be available through its Public Diplomacy Small Grants Programme.
PAS Monrovia invites proposals for programmes that strengthen ties between the US and Liberia through educational, cultural and exchange programming that highlight shared values and promote bilateral cooperation. All programmes must include American cultural or educational content, or incorporate American expert/s, organisation/s, institution/s and/or resources while promoting increased understanding of US policy and perspectives and building ties between the US and Liberia.
- Eight expected awards, which may range from a minimum of $2,000 to a maximum of $20,000
- Length of performance period: one to 12 months
- PAS encourages applications from the US and Liberia, although all activities must take place in Liberia:
- Registered non-profit organisations, including think tanks and civil society/non-governmental organisations with programming experience
- Individuals, including alumni of US Department of State Exchange Programmes
- Non-profit media organisations
- Professional trade organisations
- Non-profit or governmental educational institutions
- For-profit or commercial entities are not eligible to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: DFID