Deadline: 10 May, 2020
Location: Bamako, Mali
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialist in Bamako, Mali. The duration of this post is 12 months.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
- Develop Education strategy, technical guidance and Macro LFAs
- Comply with and adhere to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Contribute to fundraising, develop and revise funding proposal, budgets and donor reports
- Identify trends technical standards and donor priorities
- Follow up on compliance with contractual commitments within Education, ensure high technical quality and synergies in project implementation
- Ensure Education programmes evolve to remain relevant to the changing context
- Ensure that Education programmes address both programmatic and relevant policy issues
- Ensure harmonisation and consistency across education projects implemented
- Four years, minimum, of experience within education technical expertise area in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Education expertise: development of strategy, capacity building, quality
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile
- Fluency in French and English, both written and verbal
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: USAID in Africa