Deadline: 06 May, 2020
The International Development Department (IDD), University of Birmingham, is pleased to offer one scholarship for their MSc in International Development (Governance and State-building), for the academic year starting in September 2020.
The scholarship is provided by the Mo Ibrahim Foundation and is for a two-year programme, with the successful candidate undertaking the full MSc programme, with a one-year internship being integral to the programme. The internship will consist of six months with IDD and six months with the Mo Ibrahim Foundation in London.
- Full tuition fee
- Air fare to and from the United Kingdom and visa
- Monthly stipend of £950 for 18 months
- Arrival allowance of £950
- A first class honours degree or equivalent from an approved university
- Good written and spoken English. For those whose first language is not English, evidence of this capacity is required. Applicants should reach at least level 6.5 in the IELTS or 580/93 for TOEFL. Please check the university website for more information on English language requirements
- Applicants must be African nationals domiciled (or permanent residents) in an African country. Preference will be given to scholarship candidates living in Sub-Saharan Africa
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: US Embassy South Africa