Deadline: 01 June, 2020
The Fellows Programme (FP) is the International Women’s Forum (IWF) Leadership Foundation (LF)’s signature leadership development programme. Now in its 26th year, the FP accelerates the careers of top-performing women through world-class leadership training and mentoring from executive women leaders. The approach is holistic and focused on the participant’s personal and professional development, career path, and trajectory, while embracing the value of an outside perspective.
The programme convenes approximately 35 fellows from around the world for a total of 20 days, comprised of three separate sessions. It is executed in partnership with INSEAD and Harvard Business School.
- Creative, multidisciplinary training aimed at developing leadership and strategic management capabilities
- Fellows are matched with an IWF member who serves as a mentor and coach during the programme year (through the mentoring experience, participants gather personal insights and advice from women at the top of their field)
- Fellows also take part in IWF’s annual World Leadership Conference (WLC), which brings together over 850 female executives from more than 40 nations
- Considered change agents within their organisation and community
- Possess the ambition to push to the highest levels of their career and the desire to lift as they rise with regard to legacy and mentoring
- Substantive professional/work experience and significant direct accomplishments
- Strength of character, motivation and commitment to goals
- Superior intellectual ability, as evidenced by academic history and distinctions, and recommendations
- Have the capacity to both contribute to and gain from the FP
- Intention to participate fully in all activities and training components associated with the FP, as well as a commitment to the Legacy Project
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: US Embassy South Africa