The Facebook Startup Circles Programme 2020 is open for applications. Early stage startups are welcome to apply. The programme is designed to help startups build better products by connecting them with a local network of startup peers and experts in Facebook business and product best practices. The programme is open in these Nigerian cities: Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Uyo.
- A powerful peer network: Participants will connect with a select group of local entrepreneurs to help them tackle obstacles when they need it most
- Lessons from proven experts: Participants will learn how to build scalable products with best practices from Facebook and local startup experts
- Access to coaching: Participants will get access to guidance from Facebook product, business, and strategy experts
- The programme is open to early stage entrepreneurs with a functional prototype and who are looking for product-market fit
- Applicants must be 18 years or older at the time of application
- Applicants must reside and be legal residents in the same location as the Startup Circle they are applying for
- Applicants must be in a designated leadership or management position at their startup, eg CEO, CTO, COO, or otherwise the founder or co-founder.
- Applicants must be authorised to represent, act, and enter, on their startup’s behalf. Applicants may not apply for the programme as a member of more than one startup
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: CMU Africa