Deadline: 13 July, 2020
The Enabel-Belgian Development Agency (EBDA) has launched a call for proposals to NGOs whose general objective is to work for safe, risk-free, legal and organised migration following an approach based on human rights.
The intervention of the Deployment of Migration Policies at Regional Level (DEPOMI), Morocco, is funded by the European Union Emergency Trust Fund (EUTF) for stability and addressing root causes of irregular migration and displaced persons in Africa.
- The overall indicative amount made available under this call for proposals is €1,690,000
- Any grant request under this call for proposals must not exceed the following maximum amounts:
- Lot 1: €590,000
- Lot 2: €580,000
- Lot 3: €520,000
- Be a legal person
- Be a private nonprofit actor or a foundation
- Be established or represented in Morocco in a regular situation
- Have a mission that fits into the objectives of this call for proposals and is coherent with the objectives of the intervention
- Having a double anchor (north and south) is an asset
- Be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and not act as an intermediary
- The applicant can either act individually or with one or more co-applicants
- The potential applicant cannot participate in calls for proposals nor be the beneficiary of subsidies if they:
- are in a bad state of repair or the subject of a bankruptcy, liquidation or settlement procedure, judicial or preventive arrangement, cessation of activity, or in any analogous situation resulting from a similar procedure existing in legislation and national regulations
- have been the subject of a conviction for any offense affecting their professional character and against which there is no longer any recourse possible
- have been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting authorities can justify
- have not fulfilled their obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions or the payment of their taxes according to the legal provisions of the country where they are established or those of the country of the contracting authority or those of the country where the market must run
- have been the subject of a judgment which has the force of res judicata for fraud, corruption, participation in a criminal organisation or any other illegal activity
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Paul Keller