Deadline: 06 May, 2020
Location: Niger Republic
Concern Worldwide (CW) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Global CMAM Surge Advisor in Niger Republic.
CW is an international humanitarian organisation dedicated to tackling poverty and suffering in the world’s poorest countries.
- Serve as the main representative for CW in the Regional CMAM Surge Task Force
- Coordinate Global CMAM Surge Technical Working Group activities, in consultation with other HQ-based Nutrition Advisors
- Provide technical assistance to both CW Niger staff and partners, donors, and country governments interested in the CMAM Surge and/or Health Surge approach, and in particular to CW country programs implementing ECHO ERNE
- Coordinate the planning of regional and global CMAM Surge learning events
- Provide technical assistance to the coordination of CMAM Surge partners, specifically in Niger but also in other countries as requested
- Serve as a resource person for CMAM Surge within the organisation; share key information and updates from CW Niger and ECHO ERNE countries with other technical staff; and coordinate with CW technical advisors as appropriate
- Support CW staff to present key lessons learned and technical developments externally
- Master’s degree, minimum, in Nutrition, Public Health, or Health Systems Strengthening
- Three years of experience, minimum, in a relevant overseas position
- Experience in the development and implementation of CMAM Surge or related health systems strengthening approaches in low resource settings
- Proven record of experience in capacity building of staff at various levels (NGO and donor partners; national, district, and health facility staff)
- Good communications skills and ability to build strong relationships with the various actors at global, regional, and country levels
- Experience in playing a key role in working groups, task forces or coordination at national and/or regional level
- Professional level proficiency in spoken and written French and English
- Working independently, good self-management and working towards tight deadlines
- Being proactive
- Willingness to travel up to 60 percent of the time, including within Niger
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: BID Africa