The Needy Students Fund offered by Babcock University is accessible to needy domestic students interested in a bachelor’s degree.
Babcock University is a private university that was founded in 1959. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. Babcock’s education prepares people for useful and joy-filled lives, whole-person development, and selfless service by the Seventh Day Adventist mission to the world.
- Babcock University will provide the educational fund for students according to the programme
- The eligible country is Nigeria
- Eligible courses include bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Engineering Sciences, Education and Humanities, Science, Allied Health, Social Science
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Applicants must enrol in the bachelor’s degree programme
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Babcock