The student grants and research support offered by the Air Charter Service (ACS) gives Nigerian students the opportunity to put their research skills into practice and gain new ones. The grant is exclusively open for domestic students who are going to undertake a research programme in aviation.
ACS is a global leader in a private jet, cargo and group charters. Its expertise ranges from arranging luxury private jet charters for affluent travellers, to sending vital aid in humanitarian crises. ACS is passionate about supporting the future of aviation. They also support the next generation of aviation leaders and aerospace scientists.
- Aviation scholarships of up to £4,000 for students creating groundbreaking research for a scientific journal
- The award will provide £400 in support for students wishing to publish their research on the ACS website
- Winners will receive up to £400 to support existing research for publication
- Nigeria is an eligible country
- A research degree in Aviation
- Aspirants must be going to conduct a research programme in Aviation or want to publish their research on the ACS website
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: This Is Engineering