Deadline: 20 May, 2020
The Future Generation Art Prize is a biannual global contemporary art prize to discover, recognise and give long-term support to a future generation of artists. Established by the Victor Pinchuk Foundation in 2009, the prize supported the artistic development and production of new works of over 100 artists in exhibitions at the PinchukArtCentre in Kyiv, Ukraine, and as official collateral events at the Venice Biennale in 2011, 2013 and 2017.
- The main prize will be awarded by an international jury to one individual participant or collective of participants who will receive the amount of $100,000 (the prize will be split into $60,000 in cash and $40,000 to invest in the production of new work)
- Up to five special prizes will be awarded at the discretion of the jury, and a total amount of $20,000 will be awarded to special prize winners for supporting projects that develop their artistic practice
- All artists up to 35 may apply with their work without any restrictions concerning gender, nationality, race or artistic medium
- Participants must fill in all fields of the application form and upload a photo/video of between three and seven of their artworks meeting the size limitations as outlined in the entry form
- The artwork(s) must be the participant’s own work(s)
- Each participant may apply only once during the application session
- A group of artists can apply as one participant (at the same time any artist who belongs to a group that has applied can apply individually as a separate participant)
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Future Generation Art Prize