Deadline: 09 June, 2020
The Africa Netpreneur Prize Initiative (ANPI) is the Jack Ma Foundation’s flagship philanthropic entrepreneur programme in Africa. ANPI aims to identify, spotlight and support African entrepreneur heroes creating impact in their communities and building a more inclusive economy for the future.
- Win a share of $1.5 million
- Gain global recognition and exposure
- Access mentorship and training
- Africa’s Business Heroes are bold, passionate, resilient, innovative and impact-oriented
- African business owners from all 54 African countries are eligible to apply irrespective of age, industry sector or gender
- Applicants should be the founders or a co-founders of the companies
- Applicants must have African citizenship or are the children or grandchildren of an African citizen
- The business is registered and headquartered in an African country, and primarily operates in Africa
- The company is in the post-idea stage – the business is three years old or more and has at least three years of revenue history
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Africa News