Deadline: 03 May, 2020
The Teach for Nigeria Fellowship is a two-year, full-time, paid commitment that is designed to build a movement of leaders who will work towards eliminating educational inequity in Nigeria.
- Opportunity to be part of a movement that is changing lives and that will change society
- Extensive leadership development training
- Intensive teacher training
- Real responsibility from day one
- Opportunity to be part of a global network of change agents from across 52 countries
- Access to a mentoring programme that offers a unique opportunity to achieve professional and personal development
- Stipend for the period of two years, including during school holidays
- Applicants should be exceptional university graduates or young professionals
- Applicants should be Nigerian citizens
- Applicants should be younger than 35
- Applicants should have completed their Nigerian national youth service by July 2020
- Fellows will be expected to dedicate two years to complete the fellowship (it is not a volunteer position)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: ARC – The Alliance of Religions and Conservation