Deadline: 01 June, 2020
Saint Peter’s University in New Jersey, USA, is offering financial aid and admission to outstanding African students who are seeking to pursue a course of undergraduate study in the US.
- Merit-based scholarships for undergraduate study
- Assistance in developing the skills and reputation needed to launch into a lifelong path of intellectual discovery and professional success
- Applicants must have applied or are applying to Saint Peter’s University, USA
- Applicants have to accomplish the following English language requirements: TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall) or Pearson PTE Academic 53 or completion of ELS Language Centre course with a score of 112 (TOEFL may be waived per Dean of International Enrolment)
- Top-notch standardised test scores (official SAT or ACT test scores may be required)
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Mathieu Young