Deadline: 04 May, 2020
Location: Kibondo, Tanzania
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is seeking to fill the position of a Senior Procurement Officer. NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
- Manage the procurement support function portfolio
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management
- Ensure proper filing of documents
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the procurement support function
- Provide leadership and management of all processing of Purchasing Orders upon request by users according to laid down rules and regulations
- Manage all national and area office tenders as per the laid down procedures and guidelines
- Follow up with the suppliers and service providers to ensure timely delivery and dispatch of goods and provision of services to all users
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement or Logistics
- Four years of experience, minimum, that can be demonstrated to be applicable to the duties listed in the job description
- Experience working as a Senior Procurement Officer in a humanitarian/recovery context dealing with construction works or buildings
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Agresso or related procurement system
- Good command of English and knowledge of Kiswahili, both oral and written
- Nationality of Tanzania.
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Stein Ove Korneliussen