Deadline: 01 May, 2020
Location: Biu, Nigeria
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is seeking to fill the position of a Field Coordinator. NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines and donor/ auditor requirements as regards to all printed and online publications
- Line management for project and support functions in the field location
- Support implementation of projects (including coordinating input for donor proposals and reports) in the field, in compliance with contractual commitments (i.e. quality, synergies, timeliness, use of resources)
- Ensure optimal use of resources within the allocated project budgets
- Represent NRC and networking at field office level
- Establish support functions at Biu field office in line with NRC standards and in cooperation with field office storage points around the country
- Coordinate physical verification/stock counts
- Bachelor’s degree and experience from working in support functions in a humanitarian/recovery context
- Previous experience from working in complex and volatile contexts
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Fluency in Bura and Hausa (verbal)
- Nationality of Nigeria
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: NRC