The Nestlé Internship Development Programme (NIDP) is a 12-month programme that introduces the working world of Nestle, as well as provides a strong foundation for further development. Interested applicants are invited to submit applications for the programme.
- Gain valuable hands-on exposure and mentoring in your field of study
- Get a head start in achieving future success
- Applicants must have completed a three- or four-year national diploma or a bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must have no criminal record
- Applicants must display enthusiasm, energy and desire to succeed, initiative and desire to learn and grow
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Benjamin Wong