Deadline 30 June, 2020
Kanthari is an international institute for social leadership, in Trivandrum, Kerala, India. The programme is a 12-month training course with a tailor-made curriculum. The first seven months provide leadership training for visionaries who have overcome adversity and who are keen to drive ethical social change. The seven months are residential in India, followed by a five-months start-up phase with mentorship support. The course is an experiential journey and cannot be compared with any postgraduate study. Previous formal education is not necessarily required.
- Tailor-made personal development programme
- Training in project management, planning, fund-raising, communication, accounting, social media, public speaking
- Highly sought after mentors
- Networking opportunities with social change makers from 45 countries
- Full board and lodging during the time in India
- Applicants will need to have a plan for a social project/venture that will create a mindset change in their community
- Applicants will need to be 22 years of age or older (no upper limit)
- Applicants should have, at the minimum, intermediate knowledge of English (reading, writing and speaking)
- Applicants should have, at the minimum, basic knowledge of using a computer
- Applicants should be high energy, flexible, creative and self-driven
- Applicants in wheelchairs should be capable of independent mobility and should have daily living skills
- Blind and/or partially sighted applicants should have excellent mobility skills, being able to use the white cane
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Kanthari