Deadline: 10 April, 2020
The Facebook Community Accelerator Programme seeks to equip impactful communities with the training, mentorship and funds to grow.
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. An important part of that is supporting the leaders who foster community, people who offer encouragement, build bridges and drive change. Facebook invests in and empower these leaders to start, grow and sustain meaningful communities that positively impact people’s lives.
- Selected participants will each receive up to $30,000 to execute their growth plans during the six-month programme and could be eligible to receive part of the $500,000 additional funding available at the end of the programme to further grow their communities and impact
- Growth-focused training
- Mentorships and partnerships
- The programme is open to communities with leaders who are 18 years of age or older and reside in South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria or Egypt
- Communities must have existed for over one year (either online or offline), and must have a minimum size of 5,000 members if primarily online
- The programme will be conducted in English
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: needpix