Eni, in partnership with the Said Business School, University of Oxford, is offering African students a fully-funded MBA opportunity at Oxford Said. In line with its mission, inspired by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains and renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa.
- The full MBA course fees
- A living expenses stipend
- One return air fare
- Candidates should be high aspiring and high potential
- Candidates should be committed to contributing to better leadership and governance of the continent
- Candidates will be selected on academic merit and/or potential
- Candidates must be ordinarily resident in one of the African countries in which Eni operates: Algeria, Angola, Egypt, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, South Africa, Tunisia
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: US Embassy South Africa