Deadline: 05 June, 2020
Having become a benchmark contest, the Orange Social Venture Prize in Africa and the Middle East (POESAM) is celebrating its tenth anniversary. Every year, it rewards the best technological projects with a positive impact in Africa and the Middle East. The competition is organised in two stages, a national competition in 17 countries and then an international jury chooses the Grand Prix winners.
- The International Women’s Prize is worth €20,000 and the Special Prize, worth €10,000
- Winners will benefit from personalised support from Orange experts
- Winners will also benefit high media coverage of their project on the continent and beyond
- The 16 eligible African countries are: Botswana, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Central African Republic, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Tunisia
- Participation in the competition is open to natural persons aged over 21 years at the date of the initiation of the competition.
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: opportunitydesk