Deadline: 15 April, 2020
The World Bank Group has partnered with the Consumer Technology Association (CES) to launch the Global Tech Challenge Solutions for Women.
- Receive recognition and brand visibility at CES 2021 as a Global Tech Challenge winner
- Engage with governments and World Bank Group teams to potentially scale their solutions within development projects
- Access mentorship from technology companies and World Bank leaders to help scale their solutions
- Share their stories at multiple international fora such as CES 2021, regional conferences, and the World Bank Group’s Spring and Annual Meetings
- Build their professional networks and raise their international profile and brand
The Global Tech Challenge will reward scalable, innovative technological solutions that seek to empower women in four areas:
- Platforms for solutions that increase the availability of locally relevant digital platforms catering to women
- Digital skills for solutions that support the development of digital skills by women and girls
- Online content for solutions that increase the availability of women-oriented content
- Enhancing digital access for solutions that focus on innovative business models that make it easier for women to access and use digital technologies and enable the use of digital identification
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: worldbank