Deadline: 30 June, 2020
The Commonwealth Education Awards highlight and recognise the quality and diversity of learning systems, resources and spaces in the 54 Commonwealth member countries. By recognising excellence and innovation, the education and learning initiatives that are being conducted in the 54 member countries are supported, the great work of education professionals is highlighted and the key role of education and learning in achieving sustainable development is signalled.
- There will be four finalists who will benefit from recognition and publicity around their work
- Two winners will receive sponsorship to attend the 21st Commonwealth Conference of Education Ministers, where they will receive engraved plaques and certificates at an award ceremony
- The top project entry will receive the Pan Commonwealth Award
- The best teacher or school leader will receive the Outstanding Award
- Entrants must be teachers or school leaders who have shown outstanding leadership or made contributions to improving teaching and learning, or a public or private organisation – including ministries, education bodies and nonprofits – whose learning project has made a positive impact on learners
- Educators must be Commonwealth citizens and projects must be running in at least one of the 54 member countries
- The project must have run for at least 12 months
To enter and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Commonwealth Secretariat