Deadline: 30 March, 2020
The Sub-Saharan Africa Young Talents Programme of the L’Oréal Foundation’s For Women in Science aims to promote and encourage the participation of young African women in science. The programme identifies and rewards young talented researchers in the formal sciences, life and environmental sciences, material sciences, engineering sciences and technological sciences.
- 15 endowments of €10,000 each, will be allocated to 15 doctoral students enrolled in a doctoral school and in a research laboratory in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Five endowments of € 15,000 each, will be allocated to five post-doctoral researchers working in a laboratory or research institute in Sub-Saharan Africa
- Applicants should be from one of the 48 countries of Sub-Saharan Africa
- Applicants should be pursuing studies leading to a PhD degree or have obtained a PhD degree in the following scientific fields: Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Physical Sciences, Engineering and Technological Sciences, Mathematics and Computer Science
- Applicants should be enrolled in a doctoral institution and/or working in a research laboratory or university or institution in one of the 49 countries of Sub-Saharan Africa (including South Africa).
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: For Women in Science