Deadline: 04 May, 2020.
The Sankore Fellowship Programme provides young people the opportunity to work with African Presidents (Leaders) in conceiving ground-breaking ideas and identifying viable strategies to bring them to life. Each year, a diverse group of mid-career professionals will begin a journey to hone their leadership abilities through interactions with presidents and key presidential staff and administration officials.
- Fellows will have the opportunity to work with renowned and respected African presidents
- Each successful fellow shall be between the ages of 25 and 39 at the time of applying
- Successful fellows must have five to 15 years of working experience
- Successful fellows must have experience in visioning and/or the research/analytical work essential for designing, executing and managing complex projects
- Successful fellows must be fluent in oral and written English (ability to communicate in French and/or Portuguese shall offer candidates a strong advantage)
- Successful fellows must be African and currently living in Africa at the time of the application or temporarily based outside Africa for educational, business or professional reasons
- Successful fellows must be willing to dedicate 12 months of their time to the fellowship and its activities and commit to focus solely on fellowship activities during the fellowship duration
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Youth Hub Africa