The Microsoft Interns4Afrika programme offers talented young people a unique experience with dynamic and agile technology organisations on the African continent.
- You will work for six months with a Microsoft partner on real projects, collaborating and learning from your colleagues.
- It is a paid internship for six months
- Interns will be placed at a Microsoft Partner for six months, full time in a specific country or the country where Interns have legal rights to work in.
Application is open to:
- Nigerian citizens
- Degree holders in any related field without current employment
- Individuals who have enrolled in the National Youth Service programme.
To apply and for more information click here
Photo source: gizmodo