Deadline: 31 March, 2020
The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO), in Madrid, Spain, offers research training opportunities to students of all nationalities interested in pursuing a research career in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences.
Up to seven training positions will be awarded in 2020 to university students of the Biomedical and Life Sciences or related fields, from any country.
- The CNIO will cover the student’s travel expenses: one return ticket from the student’s hometown to Madrid
- During the training programme, the CNIO will subsidise breakfasts and lunches at the centre’s cafeteria
- Students will be covered by personal accident insurance throughout their stay at the CNIO
- Citizens from countries not issuing the Extended Health Care will receive a private health insurance and repatriation insurance, except those who are already covered by a valid health insurance during their whole stay
- Applicants must have passed at least two-thirds of the total credit points (courses or examinations) required for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (in any country)
- Applicants must maintain their undergraduate student status throughout the period of the programme (22 June–14 August, 2020)
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75 (GPA as the numerator and the highest possible GPA as the denominator)
- Applicants must have a good knowledge of English
- Applicants must be available from 22 June–14 August (eight weeks) to attend the training programme
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade