Deadline: 20 April, 2020
The DAAD (Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst) is offering five scholarships (two in-country and three in-region) for PhDs at the Centre for Doctoral Studies in Science Engineering Domain, Institut Agronomique et Vétérinaire Hassan II, Morocco.
The programme is funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ). The overall objective of the scholarship programme is to promote good land governance by strengthening human and institutional capacities for the implementation of sustainable and development-oriented land policy in Africa.
A scholarship covers the following:
- Annual tuition fees
- Annual study and research allowance
- A printing allowance at the end of the programme
- Monthly allowance for accommodation and feeding
- Two travel allowances, at the beginning and the end of the scholarship
- Applicants should have successfully completed, with above average results, the course of study for an Engineering Certificate or a Master’s degree
- Applicants should clearly show motivation and strong commitment
- Applicants should have thorough knowledge of the language of instruction
- Applicants should have completed their last university degree no more than six years before the time of application
- Applicants must be nationals or permanent residents of an African country
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: WorldSkills