Deadline: 31 March, 2020
Universities of the Coimbra Group offer opportunities for short-term visits (generally one week to, maximum, four months) to young African researchers from higher education institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Conduct research in Europe
- Establish academic and research contacts
- Receive support for living costs and/or travel expenses and/or health insurance (benefits vary from university to university in the Coimbra Group)
Applicants should be:
- born on or after 1 January, 1975
- nationals of and current residents in a country in Sub-Saharan Africa
- current staff members of a university or an equivalent higher education institution in Sub-Saharan Africa (preferably of doctoral/postdoctoral or equivalent status)
- from any African country except Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco and Tunisia (applicants from these countries are eligible under the scholarship programme for young researchers from the European Neighbourhood)
Female researchers are encouraged to apply and will be prioritised.
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: Coimbra Group