Deadline: 01 April, 2020
The Anzisha Prize is a partnership between the African Leadership Academy and Mastercard Foundation. It seeks to fundamentally and significantly increase the number of very young job generative entrepreneurs in Africa.
- Applicants must be between 15 and 22 years old with an ID document or passport to present as evidence
- Applicants must be a national of an African country with a business based in Africa for African customers/beneficiaries
- The Anzisha Prize is not awarded for great ideas or business plans – the business, invention or social project must have already started with significant results to show
- The business, invention or social project can be in any field or industry (science and technology, civil society, arts and culture, sports etc) – any kind of venture is welcome
- Individuals who apply must be one of the founding members of a business