Deadline: 27 March, 2020
The eFounders programme provides first-hand exposure to eCommerce and digital innovations, access to business leaders across Alibaba and China as well as an opportunity to connect with like-minded, leading entrepreneurs in Africa. It is jointly organised by Alibaba Business School and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD).
- Hotel accommodation (shared room)
- Training materials and training session costs
- Field trips and site visit transportation costs
- Small daily living allowance of 30 RMB
- Applicants must be full-time founders or co-founders of an officially registered digital venture that has been in operation for at least two years
- Ventures must be headquartered, located in or operate in one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana or South Africa
- Applicants must provide at least one referral in their application (referrals from partners/organisers/eFounders Fellow are preferred)
- Applicants must provide their official business license when requested during the application process
- Entrepreneurs less than 35 years of age, female entrepreneurs and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply
To apply and for more information, click here.
Photo source: YOUTHHUBAFRICA