Deadline: 06 March, 2020
The International Children’s Peace Prize is awarded annually to a child who fights courageously for children’s rights.
Winning the International Children’s Peace Prize puts a changemaker in news headlines around the world.
- The child agrees to being nominated for the International Children’s Peace Prize
- Children from all over the world are eligible
- A child above 12 years and under 18 years of age (the child should not be older than 17 years by the time of the nomination deadline)
- The child must have a clear history of standing up and fighting for the rights of herself/himself and other children. It is important that the child has an active approach in accomplishing this goal, which has led to a concrete result
- The child should be able to travel abroad and should feel comfortable communicating with other people
To nominate and for more information, click here.