Deadline: 30 April, 2020
The Loughborough Development Trust Africa Scholarship will cover 100% of the course fees for any postgraduate taught course at Loughborough University for one year. The university will award a limited number of scholarships, and the standards required are very high.
Applications will be initially shortlisted and the final decision on the awards will be made by a selection panel of senior staff of the university. The selection panel will use the following eligibility criteria when assessing applications:
- Currently domiciled (permanently living) in Africa
- Evidence of exceptional academic achievement (normally a First Class Honours Degree)
- Commitment to return to home country on completion of postgraduate programme
- Evidence of the ability and commitment to making a significant contribution to home country on return
- Full understanding of the costs involved in coming to study and live in the UK
- Evidence of strong motivation and initiative to secure funds to cover the remainder of the costs involved
Applicants are advised to spend considerable effort ensuring that their application reaches the selectors in a form that is clear, well presented and that reflects their abilities and motivation.
To apply and for more information click here.
Photo source: UN Women