Deadline: 28 February, 2020
YouthHubAfrica hereby invites reputable companies with relevant experience to tender for the under-listed items.
Category A – Branded Items
Lot 1: Supply of branded canvas tote bags
Lot 2: Supply of branded notebooks
Lot 3: Supply of branded pens
Lot 4: Supply of branded water bottles
Lot 5: Supply of branded flash drives
Lot 6: Supply of rollup banners and stickers in various sizes
- Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form CAC2 and CAC7;
- Evidence of Company Income’s Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 and 2019), valid till 31 December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Pension Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2019;
- Evidence of current Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Compliance Certificate valid till 31 December, 2019;
- Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the YoutHubAfrica is a former or present Director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder, that the company is not bankrupt, in receivership or under liquidation or involved in any litigation which can potentially affect the company’s ability to effectively discharge their responsibility if engaged and to confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars;
- Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2017, 2018 and 2019);
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project including Reference Letter from a reputable commercial bank indicating willingness to provide credit facility for the execution of the project when needed;
- For Motor Vehicle’s procurement: ’only companies included in the National Automotive Design and Development Council’s approved list of local manufacturers of vehicles or their authorised representatives should bid for the procurement’
- Company Profile with the Curriculum Vitae of Key Staff to be deployed for the project, including copies of their Academic/Professional qualifications (in case of construction: COREN, QSRBN, ARCON, CORBON etc.);
- Verifiable documentary evidence of at least three (3) similar jobs executed in the last five (5) years including Letters of Awards, Valuation Certificates, Job Completion Certificates and Photographs of the projects;
- For Joint Venture/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided (all the eligibility requirements are compulsory for each JV partner)
- All documents for submission must be transmitted with a Covering/Forwarding letter under the Company/Firm’s Letterhead Paper bearing amongst others, the Registration Number (RC) as issued by the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC), Contact Address, Telephone Number (preferably GSM No.), and e-mail address.
The letterhead paper must bear the names and nationalities of the directors of the company at the bottom of the page, duly signed by the authorised officer of the firm.
Submission of Tender Documents
Prospective bidders are to submit a bid for each of the Lot desired, two (2) soft copies each of the technical and financial bids with soft copy of financial bid only in MS Excel format, packaged separately in folders and clearly marked as ‘Technical Bid’ or ‘Financial Bid’. Thereafter, the folders and email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ‘the name of the project and the lot number (s)’ not later than 12:00 noon of 28 February, 2020.
Opening of Bids
All bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for submission 12:00 noon of 28 February, 2020, at YouthHubAfrica in a closed session by the YouthHubAfrica procurement committee and the successful entry only, will be notified.
- Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorised by the bidder;
- Bids submitted after the deadline for submission will be deemed null;
- Bidders are not restricted to a number of Lot. This means, Bidders can bid for as many Lots as
- All costs will be borne by the bidders;
- Only qualified bidders will be contacted;
- YouthHubAfrica is not bound to pre-qualify any bidder and reserves the right to annul the procurement process at any time without incurring any liabilities in accordance with Section 28 of the Public Procurement Act 2007.