Deadline: 01 March, 2020
AnitaB.org is looking for writers who are passionate about dispelling stereotypes and can commit to producing 12 inspiring stories. Each story profiles a technical individual’s accomplishments, aspirations, and journey.
AnitaB.org believes the best way to break stereotypes is through positive storytelling. Wogrammer Journalism Fellows will play a part in inspiring the next generation of intersectional women, girls, and non-binary individuals to pursue STEM careers by showcasing these underrepresented groups across a variety of industries. The Wogrammer Journalism Fellowship is an opportunity to help change how capable, competent intersectional women and non-binary individuals are discussed in the media, one story at a time.
- Fellows will receive $1500, made in 2 payments during the duration of the fellowship.
- Be eligible to work in the US
- Be at least 18 years old
- Be passionate about increasing diversity in the technology industry
- Be a strong writer
- Be open to collaborative editorial processes and constructive feedback
- Be knowledgeable of technical terminology (is considered a plus, but not required).
To apply and for more information click here.