European Management Solutions (EMS): Recruitment for Development
Location: Kenya (Mombasa)
Closing date: 27 February
Duration: 2 years
EMS Expert Search is in the process of identifying one expert for a client specialized in the field of reproductive health.
The global objective is to conduct a clinical research and programme implementation in the field of reproductive health in Mombasa, Kenya.
- To prepare, implement and document clinical and epidemiological projects;
- To train and supervise a team of local programmatic staff;
- To collaborate closely with our local and international co-investigators (mostly physicians, public health specialists, and laboratory scientists);
- To produce scientific output using data generated by ICRH.Required qualifications:
- Willing to be based in Mombasa, Kenya, for a minimum of two years;
- Medical university degree is required and a postgraduate Public Health education is considered an advantage;
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience;
- Good knowledge of epidemiological research methods and international guidelines for research with human subjects (such as ICH-GCP);
- A professional interest in HIV research in developing countries;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in English;
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Office and data analysis computer software;
- Good management skills and ability to work independently;
- Team player;
- Prior experience with public health work in developing countries is considered an advantage.
Please send resumes in English to email@example.com under the heading “EMS 0487 Scientific Research Manager for Kenya”.
When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate).
Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
The ToR of this assignment is available upon request.
Please note that being included in a tender does not yet constitute a job and does not guarantee employment.
Please also note that references are appreciated, but cover letters are not.
Because of the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates personally and are unable to accept phone calls related to the position.
Source: Advance Africa